Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Glamour Doll Eyes


I finally got my first order of Glamour Doll Eyes. I haven't had a chance to play with it much but I did do some swatches to show everyone. So far I absolutely love them.


My new shadows plus 2 free samples.



I did these swatches over Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion to make the colors pop more.

First row: Tattooed, Mingles, Vigilante, Olivia Green, Blue Ribbon, Lovers Lane
Second row: Veteran, Island Chic, Melancholy, Petticoat, Masquerade, Victorian
Third row: Phyrra, Blueberry Lush, Martini Olive, Chocoholic, Jailhouse Jumpsuit
Last row: Jayne (sample), Dear Mom (sample) Cashed Out!, Steampunk, Circus

1 comment:

  1. Tattooed Mingles and Masquerade look interesting, Do those first!

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous. Rude/mean comments are unnecessary.