Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Few Glamour Doll Looks

Here's a few things I did with my Glamour Doll Eyes shadows. I'll apologize now for the crappy picture quality. I took them with my phone and it isn't great.



Pink and Purple look. I started with purple eyeliner by Sephora Collection. Then I just brushed Dear Mom by Glamour Doll all over my upper lid and lower lashline. It was a quick way to have a soft, romantic look.




This is a teal look I made up real quick before going to dance class. It took less than 10 minutes. I lined my eyes with Deviant by Urban Decay. I find their eyeliner goes on smooth, but the color isn't even enough to leave alone. Then I blended Island Chic by Glamour Doll into the eyeliner. With the eyeliner I made a small cat eye, then I added another line below that with just the eye shadow. Finally I used a black pencil on my inner lower lashline.







For this look I used the same Urban Decay eyeliner as before to start. Then I blended Blueberry Lush into it. Next I blended Tattooed around the outer corner of my eyes. This added just a slight purple shimmer to the blue and made the look complete. Then of course I put black pencil on my inner lashline, as always.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous. Rude/mean comments are unnecessary.