Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Makeup

I normally do lots of green makeup for Christmas because I love green and have flaming red hair, but this year I went a different route. I like the outcome a lot more than I expected to.

I started by using the Foil Me to cover my eyelids with Glamour Doll's Lover's Lane. I just put a coat from my lash line to the crease (I had to be really careful, any imperfection in the line was obvious once I put the shadow on). Then I used the foil me on my lower lash line. Then I used Sugarpill's Goldilux (I have a sample bag, probably going to buy the full size sometime soon). I blended it in around my crease then just kept it going towards my eyebrows. I also used a liner brush to put the gold on the inside corner of my eyes and a little along the bottom lash line. Then I finished up with black liner on my inner lashline, mascara, eye brow pencil, foundation, blush and some flavored lip gloss.








Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous. Rude/mean comments are unnecessary.