Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Italian Mask Inspired Look

I recently visited Disney World and in the Italian section of Epcot I found a store full of masks. Needless to say I had to buy one. Also, since I haven't updated since Christmas I thought I should do a makeup look to go with it.

Sorry I didn't take step by step photos like usual, however this was pretty easy so hopefully basic instructions will be fine.


First I coated my upper lids with Urban Decay Shadow Primer potion, then I blended Make Up Forever Star Powder in black all over my upper lid. Next I used Glamour Doll Eyes Foil me to make a line on my lower lid then blended Glamour Doll Eyes Tattooed into it. I used the foil me then powder on one eye, then the other rather than priming both eyes at once. If the stuff dries too much you can't blend into it. Then I used Tattooed over the black on my upper lid. As a highlight I used Sugarpill's Hysteric and blended it into the purple liner and on the outside edges of the black. I finished the look with black mascara and Hard Candy's Lash Tinsel glitter mascara in purple. For my lips I used Victoria Secret's Very Sexy gloss in Dare with Sugarpill's Goldilux blended into it.

I tried to get a closer picture but the sun was making my eyes water so I didn't get a very good pic.



Products used

  • Glamour Doll Eyes shadow in Tattooed
  • Glamour Doll Eyes Foil Me
  • Sugarpill shadow in Goldilux
  • Sugarpill shadow in Hysteric
  • Make Up Forever star powder in black
  • Victoria's Secret Very Sexy lip gloss in Dare
  • Buxom Lash mascara
  • Hard Candy Lash Tinsel in Voodoo
  • Perfect Blend Basic Black eyeliner pencil
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous. Rude/mean comments are unnecessary.