Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Glitter and Eyeliner Swatches!


Glitter Liners- The top row is just the glitter, second row is over black and bottom row is over white.
From left to right- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Distortion, UD Groupie, UD Catfight, UD Air Guitar, UD Mullet, Sephora Glitter Eyeliner Gold


Direct Sunlight

Shade

Inside, no flash

Inside, with flash
Eyeliners
Top Row- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Deviant, UD Ransom, UD Woodstock, UD Yeyo, UD Dime, UD Lucky, UD Honey, MAC Liquidlast Liner Aqualine, MAC Liquidlast Blue Herizon, Hot Topic Liquid Liner Green
Second Row- Milani Eye Pencil Mediterranean Blue, Milani Green Glamour, Sephora Purple, Sephora Brown, Hot Topic Glitter Pencil Black, Hot Topic Glitter Pencil Aqua, Hot Topic Glitter Pencil Silver/white
Bottom Row- Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Sparkling Eyeliner Sparkling White, Victoria's Secret Aqua Sequin

I love how vibrant the Urban Decay 24/7 liners can be, however I prefer to sample them before buying. I say this because while I love most of the colors, Ransom really leaves something to be desired. However, the metallic colors more than make up for it. I use Lucky on a regular basis for a natural copper look. They also slide on really smooth. This is great for the most part however they are harder to use on the inner lash line, especially if you have eyes prone to watering like mine. I usually put eye shadow over these to set the liner and smooth out the color. I don't think it's absolutely necessary, just a personal preference.

The MAC Liquidlast liners are great but you have to be extremely precise because there's no fixing it. It takes some intense make up remover and serious rubbing to remove that liner.

 I use the Milani pencils all the time (which is a little sad because I have no idea where I got them so I'm not positive I can still replace them). The green is a little darker than I would like however it's a great base under brighter green eye shadow.

I'm not a big fan of the Hot Topic liners but I keep them around because occasionally they are useful. I just don't like the texture and the glitter is almost non-existent in the black. The aqua, however, is sparkly and pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous. Rude/mean comments are unnecessary.