Monday, March 19, 2012

Mardi Gras Party

This weekend I went to a mardi gras themed party so I did some over the top makeup :-D I didn't get step by step pictures but it was a pretty easy process.






I primed both eyes with Urban Decay's Primer potion. Then I covered my upper lids with Tattooed by Glamour Doll Eyes. I pressed some black Make Up For Ever Star powder into my crease and lightly blended it. Then I took my Urban Decay gold eyeliner and lined around my whole eye, then blended Sugarpill's Goldilux into it. I also used the goldilux on my brow bone as a highlight. I finished up by using Covergirl Lash blast length mascara in brown on my upper and lower lashes, then I used Buxom Lash in black on the upper lashes. Finally I used purple Hard Candy Lash tinsel on the upper lashes and gold glitter on the lower lashes.

For some added drama I decided to use my green glitter. To apply it I just made dots with Glamour Doll Eyes Foil me then pressed the glitter into it and brushed off the excess after it dried.

1 comment:

Please be courteous. Rude/mean comments are unnecessary.