Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pink and Glittery



I ordered some new Sugarpill shadows the other day and they sent me a sample of Magentric with it and OMG I'm madly in love. It also goes perfectly with my recent Urban Decay purchase of their 24/7 liner in Woodstock and my Heavy Metal glitter in Distortion. Here's a quick step by step for the look.


First I coated my lids in Urban Decay's Primer Potion, then I lined my eyes with Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner in Woodstock.




Next I went over the liner with Sugarpill's Magentric.




Then I put foundation, blush, eyebrow power and mascara on. I used Covergirl Last Blast Luxe on my upper lashes and Lash Blast Length on the lower lashes.



I completed the look with Urban Decay Heavy Metal Distortion on the corners of my eyes and some Hard Candy Lash Tinsel (color tba).




Ta-da!!!



Honestly these pictures don't do it justice. The pink is really vibrant and shimmery (it's barbie pink with a slight purple shimmer) and the glitter liner sparkles a lot. They've easily become some of my favorite products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous. Rude/mean comments are unnecessary.