Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I love Tulips!


 I decided to do a look based on my favorite flower, the tulip. I look forward to spring year round just so I can see all of the yellow, orange and red tulips!  I also did a much more dramatic version by adding eyeshadow to my eyebrows. Obviously it's not really wearable but does it look like I really care?

Please excuse the derpy face, it's a good shot of the makeup.



Closed eyes view
I was originally planning on doing a step by step for this look but I decided against it. If anyone has specific questions please ask and I will gladly answer. I did however take a picture of all the products I used because although it looks pretty basic, I actually used a lot of stuff to make it work.

Products used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill Flamepoint
Make Up For Ever Star Powder 920 (gold)
Make Up For Ever Star Powder 952 (orange)
Ben Nye Rainbow Wheel (red in eyebrows)
Ben Nye Lumiere Cream Wheel (yellow under eyes)
Covergirl Professional Loose Powder in translucent medium
Maybelline Mineral Powder Blush in Original Rose
Urban Decay Brow Box in Honey Pot
Covergirl Lash Blast Length
Covergirl Lash Blast Luxe
Victoria's Secret Lip Liner in Classic Red
Victoria's Secret Sparkling Lip Gloss in Flash
Maybelline Lipstick in Are You Red-dy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous. Rude/mean comments are unnecessary.