Sunday, December 4, 2011

Neutral/Brown Look

No Makeup



First I covered my whole eyelid and under my eye in Urban Decay Blaze.





Then I lined my eye with a brown pencil liner from Sephora.




Next I went over the brown liner with a brown shadow to set the liner and even out the color. The shadow I used was Urban Decay Twice Baked.


After that I used the same brown shadow to add shade in the crease of my eyelid. The first pic shows where I placed the shadow before blending it out.

After blending and adding more as needed


Finally I finished up with some powder foundation, blush, eye brow filler, mascara and a little Urban Decay Cherry on my inner crease and brow.



Here's what I used in tonight's look

Maybelline Blush (couldn't find a link)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous. Rude/mean comments are unnecessary.